Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Fam in Mexico




We spent a week in June in Rosirito Beach Mexico.

What a blast! We are ready to go back!

5 comments:

Tina said...

yipee! welcome to the blogging family! Your kids are so BIG!
AAAAHHHHH. It hasn't been that long has it?

Tina said...

Oh, and just click on my name in the comments...ya know, the blue one. It will take you to my blog.
Love ya!

The Hogue's said...

Hi Lara,
Its Tabi, I was telling my Tylee that you had a daughter with the same name and thats where I got her name from. I have always loved the name since I met you guys at Kenny & Terrie's wedding. When we decided to stick to the T names I asked Terrie if she thought it would be okay if I used it. Your girls are beautiful! It won't be long before you get use to all the blogging stuff.

Dany said...

Hi Lara, welcome to bloggers addict club. A post is each entry, they all stay on, I think forever. If you lost one, go to the create a post page, on the top is edit posts. It should be there, then you can edit and post it. You'll get the hang of it. There are some really neat add on's on other sites and you'll soon be finding all that stuff too. It is addicting, but a great journal. They even have places to print your blog (the whole thing, all posts and pictures) into a hardcover book, and it's really not expensive. My goal is to do that once a year, it looks like it's about time. Check out all of ours. I can't believe the kids are so big!

Lara and Steve said...

Thanks you guys for your posts! Your right Dany this can get addicting!
Tabi your girls are so darling! as well as your Tina! My gosh Abby is a carbon of Emmy!
You guys are awesome!
have a great Day!
Lara